<Sarah pls stop copying text from the websites. Just make a link there. Thanks
-Xiao Tao (Using Chi Han's account)>
I do NOT copy text from the websites, I jot everything down onto a notebook and then upload the homework on the blog, so I hope you will not say I just copy-and paste.
Another thing, Xiao Tao, you said I should make a link, but my way of doing this is to put the homework up, and where you can find the other details. And I would like to ask, how long does it take to go to the Google site or the blogs? I think it would not take too much time to go to a website right?
-Sarah
Note: My Chinese teacher mentioned today that Chinese level test is on Term 2 Wk 3, but not too sure, just telling you if Higher Chinese might be on the same day.
No comments:
Post a Comment