The homework today is
1) S&W: If you have not submitted the request for the sports meet, please do so by today.
2) Science : Finish up your homework by next Monday.
-Energy Homework
-Nature of matter
3) Geography mini-transfer task (by 13/04/2012) and performance task (for all those that haven't put in drop box, better do it, or get SS form....)
4) Do Maths blog activity
5) Do E-learning feedback on GoogleSite (by 6 April 2012)
6) Register for MTL Fortnight movie (should be optional)
7) For the cricket players, please go to the EL Blog to complete the orientation of The New Boy
Thank You
Goh Qian Zhe
Edited by Sarah
Thank You
Goh Qian Zhe
Edited by Sarah
2nd edit by Wai Kit
P.S. Keen can you send me the travelogue? See if I can send. I DON'T want to go to SS...send to sarahchan2608@gmail.com (please don't delete this part)
-Sarah
Edited by Goh Qian Zhe
P.S. Keen can you send me the travelogue? See if I can send. I DON'T want to go to SS...send to sarahchan2608@gmail.com (please don't delete this part)
-Sarah
Edited by Goh Qian Zhe
No comments:
Post a Comment