For the homework for today, please do Maths Worksheet 2 for Approximation and the timeline for History.
Thank You
Goh Qian Zhe
2) EL Summary 4
P.S. Whats the March Holiday Homework? I know there is the Math and History, but the others I do not really know, its all messed up.....
-Edited by Sarah Chan
P.P.S. I actually do not know what is the homework. And there should be only the ICT homework which there is only the keynote slides to do only.
-Goh Qian Zhe
2) EL Summary 4
P.S. Whats the March Holiday Homework? I know there is the Math and History, but the others I do not really know, its all messed up.....
-Edited by Sarah Chan
P.P.S. I actually do not know what is the homework. And there should be only the ICT homework which there is only the keynote slides to do only.
-Goh Qian Zhe
No comments:
Post a Comment