I have not been addressing all of you for a long time as I am busy. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Update of rules: This is a very small matter and like if you have edited the post, type your name AT THE BOTTOM of the post.
As for the homework today, Please finish up
1- Geography textbook till PG 17
2- CE worksheet
3- SCI worksheet
4-ADMT: do the comments on Facebook, and then get a bread or cake to measure length, breath and height
5-Math: Ace-Learning tasks
Note:
For the pupils going to the GCP trip to Beijing, China, please submit the form LATEST BY NEXT WEDNESDAY. The pupils/teachers from our class are as follows:
ANGELINE YAP ZHI HAN
CHEW YUN HUI (I do not know if she received the form but if she had not, get ut from Miss Teo on Monday)
GOH QIAN ZHE
LIAW XIAO TAO
POON WAI KIT
RYAN CHEW
TAN SHI JIE
THAM CHUN LEONG
and
Form Teacher:
Ms Karen Teo
PS: please add the names that I have missed or just leave it alone.
P.S.S-4 and 5 are from Sarah's post.( easier to see as I put them together.)
Thank You
Goh Qian Zhe
30/3/2012
(edited by Shi Jie)
"Dear Students ...." What? For one second I thought Mrs. Teo posted this. Come on, if you want to do a polite salutation, at least do something like "Dear Classmates...." .
ReplyDeleteNVR mind
ReplyDelete